[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Forum » Informations Section » (organization archives) » some requests
some requests
MIOWDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 9:28 PM | Message # 76
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote (Silver)
to miow --> nice miow u delete all maps that are nice or good to play, but u have right that q3 maps needed to the mappool,but not only q3 maps !!!!
i think, if u dont play normal oa maps like ps37ctf, oasago.. or speedyctf go to q3 and play there in the league

What the hell are you talking?
You and your teammate have some problems with reading? How many times I have to write, I asked to replace ps37ctf with ps37ctf3.
Noone was talking about Q3 maps only, I asked to remove just two actual OA maps.

Quote (Silver)
-->miow i think its big enough to play
if u say its small, u need glasses

This is small, compare to other maps. And CTF map that has invisibility can't be considered competitive. You can disable invisibility and then you have to disable regen => power up layout will be fucked.

You seem not to tend to argument your position well and even not reading posts in the thread careful but raging and acting like you're offended instead.

:: nyen :: IRC channel #nyen @ QuakeNet ::

MoNaKoDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 9:51 PM | Message # 77
Bring it On
Group: Users
Agree, ps37ctf must be replaced with ps37ctf3.
And mkbase isn't looks like a map for some serious competition.

H4L_KneipeDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 11:44 PM | Message # 78
I Can Win
Quote (PopeJo)
+ mkbase: another fine map, have a look. quake 1-style. very small and fast.
I agree totally cause I think the pool should be filled even with small & fast maps.

Quote (MIOW)
This is small, compare to other maps. And CTF map that has invisibility can't be considered competitive. You can disable invisibility and then you have to disable regen => power up layout will be fucked.

And what about the powerups..."can't be considered competitive"...? the map is symmetric, these power ups are available for both teams so whats wrong with that? Your point of view comes typically from a q3 or ql player. nothing new.

Quote (MIOW)
You and your teammate have some problems with reading?

Ich weiß ja nicht was du für Probleme hast aber weißt du wie anstrengend es sein kann jeden "Mist" (Verzeih meine Aussprache) auf Englisch lesen zu müssen? Nicht jeder beherrscht diese Sprache lückenlos und ich gehe mal von aus, dass Englisch deine Muttersprache ist. Wie wär`s wenn du mal versuchst meine Texte zu entziffern dann fällt es mir sicherlich auch leicht dir vorzuwerfen nicht genau lesen zu können. Überleg mal Junior. Du wirst mir von Satz zu Satz, von Meldung zu Meldung immer unsympathischer. Nichts anderes als Schwanzvergleiche.

a_clownDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:03 AM | Message # 79
General Advisor
Group: Advisors
Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
Quote (MIOW)

And what about the powerups..."can't be considered competitive"...? the map is symmetric, these power ups are available for both teams so whats wrong with that? Your point of view comes typically from a q3 or ql player. nothing new.

The point is: with some tweaks enemies with invisibility are more visible then others. Thats not the thing invisibility should do, is it?

Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
Quote (MIOW)
You and your teammate have some problems with reading?

Ich weiß ja nicht was du für Probleme hast aber weißt du wie anstrengend es sein kann jeden "Mist" (Verzeih meine Aussprache) auf Englisch lesen zu müssen? Nicht jeder beherrscht diese Sprache lückenlos und ich gehe mal von aus, dass Englisch deine Muttersprache ist. Wie wär`s wenn du mal versuchst meine Texte zu entziffern dann fällt es mir sicherlich auch leicht dir vorzuwerfen nicht genau lesen zu können. Überleg mal Junior. Du wirst mir von Satz zu Satz, von Meldung zu Meldung immer unsympathischer.

Well, WHAT? you think MIOW's native language is english ( btw: You failed! ) and now you post german?
In german: Möchtest du wirklich so negativ auffallen?

Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
Nichts anderes als Schwanzvergleiche.

18-19cm, hard to measure that!

H4L_KneipeDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:16 AM | Message # 80
I Can Win
read between the lines...u only support your teammate. i can understand it. but well...

Quote (a_clown)
Well, WHAT? you think MIOW's native language is english ( btw: You failed! ) and now you post german?
In german: Möchtest du wirklich so negativ auffallen?

sounds like a threat? i hope i'm wrong

Quote (a_clown)
Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
Nichts anderes als Schwanzvergleiche.18-19cm, hard to measure that!

grow up.

MIOWDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:17 AM | Message # 81
Administrator
Quote (H4L_Kneipe)

One of the powerups is invisibility. Learn to read, please.

Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
Ich weiß ja nicht was du für Probleme hast aber weißt du wie anstrengend es sein kann jeden "Mist" (Verzeih meine Aussprache) auf Englisch lesen zu müssen? Nicht jeder beherrscht diese Sprache lückenlos und ich gehe mal von aus, dass Englisch deine Muttersprache ist. Wie wär`s wenn du mal versuchst meine Texte zu entziffern dann fällt es mir sicherlich auch leicht dir vorzuwerfen nicht genau lesen zu können. Überleg mal Junior. Du wirst mir von Satz zu Satz, von Meldung zu Meldung immer unsympathischer. Nichts anderes als Schwanzvergleiche.

This board is only for English language. One more post like this and you will gain a ban.

H4L_KneipeDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:24 AM | Message # 82
I Can Win
Quote (MIOW)
This board is only for English language. One more post like this and you will gain a ban.

ye..a threat. well, i dont care about a ban. whatever.

Quote (MIOW)
Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
One of the powerups is invisibility. Learn to read, please.

....did U READ what i wrote? and even if "invisibility" is a disadvantage...this failure is on both sides..? if u can fix it do it...if its shouldnt be fixed no problem either...so what again??

Message edited by H4L_Kneipe - Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:36 AM

a_clownDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:28 AM | Message # 83
General Advisor
Quote (MIOW)
read between the lines...u only support your teammate. i can understand it. but well...

Well no, its just not nice to post in different lang. You can hide insults, it is JUST UNFRIENDLY.
btw: why there is MIOW in quote? bug?

Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
Quote (a_clown)
Quote (H4L_Kneipe)

grow up.

NEVER! Fits barely in my gf...but thats not important here( i hope oO ). Average size in germany is 14,5cm for your information smile

Message edited by a_clown - Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:28 AM

H4L_KneipeDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:34 AM | Message # 84
I Can Win
Quote (a_clown)
Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
Quote (a_clown)
Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
NEVER! Fits barely in my gf...but thats not important here. Average size in germany is 14,5cm for your information smile

grow up in your mind.....thats what i meant

Quote (a_clown)
Quote (MIOW)

Well no, its just not nice to post in different lang. You can hide insults, it is JUST UNFRIENDLY.

ye...i agree. i'm a emotional type of guy. the way i argue is often unusual.

Message edited by H4L_Kneipe - Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:35 AM

a_clownDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:38 AM | Message # 85
General Advisor
Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
grow up in your mind.....thats what i meant

Well...

NO!(but i note that "jokes not allowed")

BTW: Will you use cpma now? We really need cpma servers to train smile
I tested some cpma and it works great for me now. You really should test cq3 gameplay.

Message edited by a_clown - Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:54 AM

protiDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:39 AM | Message # 86
General Advisor
bleee

\o/ \o/

MIOWDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 0:44 AM | Message # 87
Administrator
Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
....did U READ what i wrote? and even "invisibility" is a disadvantage...this failure is on both sides..? if u can fix it do it...if its shouldnt be fixed no problem either...so what again??

There will be obviously a situation when one power up spawns on one side and other is empty. I thought that will be obvious to you. Invisibility is actually bad power up, with certain settings you can easily see it. This is power up never used on any serious competitive maps. In CTF it's even worse because when you take the flag this makes no sense. Again, I thought this is obvious.

On the other hand, PopeJo who suggested this map told he's ok with removing it. I specially asked his confirmation.

Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
ye..a threat. well, i dont care about a ban. whatever.

It's not a threat (victim syndrome?) but a warning for violating forum rules and disrespect towards people reading your posts. Sorry, the language of international communication is English (sad that it's not Esperanto).

H4L_KneipeDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 1:01 AM | Message # 88
I Can Win
Quote (MIOW)
There will be obviously a situation when one power up spawns on one side and other is empty. I thought that will be obvious to you.

....ok and now? thats no argumentation. not at all, its rather ridiculous. of course it could be this situation but this could be in other maps too? or even with armor?? "well in blue base yellow doenst respawn but in red base..."...oh boy.

Quote (MIOW)
Invisibility is actually bad power up, with certain settings you can easily see it. This is power up never used on any serious competitive maps. In CTF it's even worse because when you take the flag this makes no sense. Again, I thought this is obvious.

u're repeating yourself.

Quote (MIOW)
It's not a threat (victim syndrome?) but a warning for violating forum rules and disrespect towards people reading your posts. Sorry, the language of international communication is English (sad that it's not Esperanto).

like i said....i wanted to school u cause i think u're acting overweening (referred to jonas's & silver's posts)

MIOWDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 2:20 AM | Message # 89
Administrator
Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
....ok and now? thats no argumentation. not at all, its rather ridiculous. of course it could be this situation but this could be in other maps too? or even with armor?? "well in blue base yellow doenst respawn but in red base..."...oh boy.

Ridiculous is how you cannot understand simple things. This is about situation when one power up is disabled. And this argumentation is fine, I don't talk about completely different situation when one item spawns later than another because it was taken later previous time. That is fair.

Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
Quote (MIOW)
Invisibility is actually bad power up, with certain settings you can easily see it. This is power up never used on any serious competitive maps. In CTF it's even worse because when you take the flag this makes no sense. Again, I thought this is obvious.

u're repeating yourself.

I tried to explain to you simple thing because you seem not to understand it. I didn't repeat anything.

Quote (H4L_Kneipe)
Quote (MIOW)

like i said....i wanted to school u cause i think u're acting overweening (referred to jonas's & silver's posts)

I was polite and patient but they don't understand sentence repeated 3 times. They're not reading posts careful, not trying to bring some arguments and making drama of my proposals, representing me like the incarnation of evil biggrin

I don't need your lessons and no one here needs. I know my native language (Russian) perfect but I keep talking in English here as everyone else does and everyone should. What is the reason to switch language? Hide something you don't want to be understood, like insults.

IntegerDate: Friday, 2010-03-12, 2:38 AM | Message # 90
Spectator
I don't understand that why you can't discuss without some insults... Miow is completely right about new version map and so on. On the other hand, if you don't think so, you should explain your antithesis which should include some real reasons instead "it looks like an atari vision"... Miow is talking about some important things, and you are discussing about "feelings". Most important think is not "how it looks"... Most important think is what are changing such as textures (not depends on good feeling, depends on getting better fps), items etc...

This is not a discussion about "pleasures"... This is a discussion about real and serious matches and depended ideas...

Message edited by Integer - Friday, 2010-03-12, 2:40 AM

Forum » Informations Section » (organization archives) » some requests
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024