Main | Registration | LoginThursday, 2024-04-18, 10:21 PM
OpenArena
Clan-League 2010 website
h4l vs /oan/ - Page 2 - ForumWelcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
Forum » League Progress » Matches' Arrangements » h4l vs /oan/ (allweapons)
h4l vs /oan/
JonasDate: Monday, 2010-05-03, 10:28 AM | Message # 16
Bring it On
Group: Users
40 mins? you mean 50 mins.
For oaN it was the later -> the better but for us it wasnt good.
We were tired and bored of waiting for the 4th oaN Player (wiiyamoto who wasnt really in the oan Clan) and for a referee.. normally it was your job darkal yesterday evening but you wasnt there..
The whole evening yesterday was very unorganized and if i want to play a match than i should be there on time, the same applies to the referee. Next time we will wait for 5-10 minutes and if there wont be enough members or no referee so the H4L team will disconnect and then we'll try to get the match on another day.
And by the way, we are disappointed that nobody from the oaN Team said "thank you for waiting" or somethng else.
So far the H4L Team is looking forward to the next matches and hope that there wont be the same problem like this.
We wish all other teams good luck and have fun.

greetz

jonas

DarkalDate: Monday, 2010-05-03, 1:59 PM | Message # 17
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote (^H4L-Jonas)
normally it was your job darkal yesterday evening but you wasnt there..

I was refereing CZ vs /QT*F/ :
Normaly from 20 => 21h I should referee this, and after your, but CZ vs /QT*F/ planned another match Instantgib ; there Grism had to be referee.
To avoid come in / come out / come in / come out, I told to Grism "OK. Please referee H4L vs oaN, then I continue to referee CZ vs /QT*F/ to the end of their matches.

I hope you will not stop the league for this late problem, we will really try to better organize the matches time, to avoid referee problems. It was only 5 first matches of about 120 matches... We are really sorry for beggin problems, but 95% of problems are now definitely fixed !!
I'm looking forward of your other matches soon wink

SilverDate: Monday, 2010-05-03, 5:28 PM | Message # 18
Nightmare!
Group: Official Referees
Darkal i hope it really .....

i have no fun to play the next matches.....

ps.: oaN i hope u get better in the future.... i thought the clan is really nice and good and organized, but now i think u only good not more.......

DarkalDate: Tuesday, 2010-05-04, 1:08 AM | Message # 19
Administrator
Group: Administrators
I will really do my best to make next matches better than first 5 matches, I promize you wink
90% of problems are really fixed.

I am sorry again about referee problem... I will try to find some more referees.

Forum » League Progress » Matches' Arrangements » h4l vs /oan/ (allweapons)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024