Ok guys it seems we're having some major issues and won't be able to take part today at the time given. Some of us have encountered problems at work, some have recently moved to Italy w/o any connection available, others won't be able to make it till 22:00, which I had no idea about till now.
I'm really sorry for that, I know the match was about to begin soon. And my apologies to Silv3r, who's agreed to ref it. Is it possible to postpone the match once again and agree on a different date? Our map choice is still in place.
If possible, I think we'll be able to play this Thursday (28th) or Sunday (31th).
We're sorry for the complications 8-/