Main | Registration | LoginSaturday, 2024-04-20, 12:32 PM
OpenArena
Clan-League 2010 website
[1/4] - All Weapons | Evil vs Endless - Page 3 - ForumWelcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Forum » League Progress » Matches' Arrangements » [1/4] - All Weapons | Evil vs Endless (Week N°6 --- 25/10 => 31/10)
[1/4] - All Weapons | Evil vs Endless
DarkalDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 1:38 PM | Message # 31
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Okay so lets propose other dates...

SilverDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 5:16 PM | Message # 32
Nightmare!
Group: Official Referees
wtf
why cant play evil at 22 i dont understand it srry
thats no difference for them.... but ok thats suxx but no way

mh next week thursday or so
will talk with my mates

S-CreamerDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 7:33 PM | Message # 33
Hurt me Plenty
Group: Users
Don't say "wtf" about evil acting. You're the one that acts like a insane person here, not us.

If I read your above post severeal contradiction arise. I can't follow you at all. First you can only play at 22:00, then it look llike you mean that you can play before 22:00.

I don't understand it. Maybe it's because your English is not so great, I don't know. If that's the case you can also communcate in German, no problem.

Please give us a date and a time take in mind our preferences as stated before in this topic. Try to bring it in a clear way. It has been rescheduled enough by you, just play.

Greets,
S.Creamer

Evil|Delegate

TinyDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 7:35 PM | Message # 34
Administrator
Quote (S-Creamer)
Don't say "wtf" about evil acting. You're the one that acts like a insane person here, not us.

Calm down guys, there's no reason to get any argues here, the possible discussion about that fact is closed.
Now, only concentrate on setting a new date pls happy

SilverDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 9:17 PM | Message # 35
Nightmare!
s-creamer --> rofl

next week sunday: 7th ->time idk

Zero_hunDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 11:25 AM | Message # 36
Hurt me Plenty
Group: Team Leaders
Quote (Silver)
wtf
why cant play evil at 22 i dont understand it srry
thats no difference for them.... but ok thats suxx but no way

mh next week thursday or so
will talk with my mates

Before you do this, learn some ethic first.
There was a fixed date with time and after that you want another one. Ok.. but if you propose another one, its not sure it'll be good for us too. Try to get that not you are the main point of everyones life. And no 'wtf' please, because what you are doing is 'wtf'..

I dont care about these stuff and i dont care even about the oa-cl at all. I havent played any match and its not sure i even will, but this acting pissed me off, sorry.

/disconnect
zero disconnected

SilverDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 11:38 AM | Message # 37
Nightmare!
Quote (Zero_hun)
Before you do this, learn some ethic first.
There was a fixed date with time and after that you want another one. Ok.. but if you propose another one, its not sure it'll be good for us too. Try to get that not you are the main point of everyones life. And no 'wtf' please, because what you are doing is 'wtf'..

than say that u have no time or that you cant play at 22.00, but dont say only no and the reason is that we want to do this
srry man but i always want to do all good for others but when i want to play on other date when the time is fixed we normaly say yes ok

and about my english: yes iam a german player and my english isnt as well as yours but i try it and when i will hear that my english is bad and i should better talk in german than i will do it and u can all translate it with google
--> thats for me no ethic

idk when my clan can play i will see maybe in 2 weeks or so we will see
cu all iam off for the next days

S-CreamerDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 11:43 AM | Message # 38
Hurt me Plenty
Are you blind or just or just dumb Silver?

I asked to you to present a date and a time, in a clear way.

Your above post doesn't qualify to that.

Our patience is over. I'm not gonna cope for another two weeks with your daily changing mind.

So, present us a clear date and time, so we can react.

Irritated,
S.Creamer

edit your pm came while i was writing mine: You now convinced me you're dumb, not blind. tnx

Evil|Delegate

Message edited by S-Creamer - Saturday, 2010-10-30, 11:49 AM

TinyDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 12:00 PM | Message # 39
Administrator
Quote (Zero_hun)
I dont care about these stuff and i dont care even about the oa-cl at all.

Then don't bring more fire here tongue
Quote (S-Creamer)

Pls, no insults there of any kind. I gonna talk about that with darkal, we all know it's hard to plan matches, you ( evil ) even facked up one planned match for more than 1 week ( if you remember, that was evil/io... ), so you shouldn't answer like that pls happy

And i ask you to appologizes about the insults ( dumb ), silver didn't insult you, you don't have to insult him.
And i ask silver to appologize about the " wtf " wich could have been not understood in the right way i understand that. wink

Zero_hunDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 12:35 PM | Message # 40
Hurt me Plenty
Quote (Tiny)
Then don't bring more fire here tongue

I didnt say a bad word i guess.

I just try to manage to talk in a normal and polite way.

See.. if You, Silver wants another time, ok. But the time you gave us wasnt ok. However you try, however you cry, it wont be ok. Not just you have other things to do. No need to say 'wtf this suxx, rofl on you' etc, this wont change anything, but provoke the other side. (dont wonder if you get hard answers..) Just give another date and play.

Quote (Tiny)
facked up

Pls, no insults there of any kind wink :P

And its not about fackin up something, but the style someone does that. wink

miDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 1:00 PM | Message # 41
Bring it On
The evil sense of ethics is disgusting. Read this again.

Quote (S-Creamer)
You're the one that acts like a insane person here, not us.
Maybe it's because your English is not so great

That's like 2 insults

Quote (Zero_hun)
Learn some ethic first. I dont care about these stuff and i dont care even about the oa-cl at all. I havent played any match and its not sure i even will, but this acting pissed me off, sorry.

Here comes zero_the_hypocrite. Compare just 'wtf' with 'insane person'? And u say about ethics to silver? lol? Imagine silver could be pissed off by arrogant screamer answer, 'wtf' - was ok there.

Quote (S-Creamer)
You now convinced me you're dumb, not blind.

blind, dumb - more insults... (but these are ok for zero)

S-CreamerDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 1:09 PM | Message # 42
Hurt me Plenty
There is our favorite evil-hater and quoter.

Ridiculous, see whole story and posts, and don't quote just small pieces of it. Looks a bit biased. minding your own business might be a better idea.

Evil|Delegate

Zero_hunDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 1:43 PM | Message # 43
Hurt me Plenty
Welcome Mi.. biggrin When you see Evils around, you must say something against them/us, even if you are not right. smile

Maybe you noticed, i write just to the thing where i am personally interested in. S-Creamers and Silvers duel is not my business (and not yours as well ) so i dont care about that. I know you are a big master of insulting, but i didnt talk about insulting at all.. :P

Is Silver be pissed off? Maybe. Is S-Creamer pissed off? Maybe. Is Evil pissed off? Absolutely. Its not that we have to change time, but when we became the assholes because we cant be there on the new time was a bit much. Dont you think so? If not, then the problem is not by us.. wink

I know you love to argue with evils, but try again somewhen, but not now. Silves is out now, its time to stop flaming. wink

We'll try to set up a new date with new time.

Edit: lol, evil sense? sounds like communism.. :/

Message edited by Zero_hun - Saturday, 2010-10-30, 1:51 PM

TinyDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 2:03 PM | Message # 44
Administrator
Quote (Zero_hun)
but when we became the assholes because we cant be there on the new time was a bit much.

Never said that, i only asked screamer to answer more nicely, because the " dumbs " and such words weren't really nice.
And noone said you became assholes, if you can quote me that, it would be nice, but when i read again what was written i never see that anywhere.
@
Quote (Zero_hun)
Quote (Tiny)
facked up

Pls, no insults there of any kind :P

True, i said facked up, didn't mean it as an insult, i should have said messed up wink ( i usually say facked up, that's why ). I appologize for that.

Quote (S-Creamer)
There is our favorite evil-hater and quoter.
Ridiculous, see whole story and posts, and don't quote just small pieces of it. Looks a bit biased. minding your own business might be a better idea.

I did that, i actually follow every topic here ( as i'm usually a referee ).
And what i saw is that you first answered to silver in a " not really nice " way, so he said " wtf " wich is not nice too i agree, but not a reason to keep on insulting him.

So, here i quote again my post:

Quote (Tiny)
And i ask you to appologizes about the insults ( dumb ), silver didn't insult you, you don't have to insult him.
And i ask silver to appologize about the " wtf " wich could have been not understood in the right way i understand that.

As it seems screamer nicely just ignored this post, no need to argue for such things, just do what i said here and everything will be ok. happy

Zero_hunDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 2:29 PM | Message # 45
Hurt me Plenty
Quote (Tiny)
Quote (Zero_hun)
Quote (Tiny)
facked up

Pls, no insults there of any kind :P

True, i said facked up, didn't mean it as an insult, i should have said messed up wink ( i usually say facked up, that's why ). I appologize for that.

Was just a joke. biggrin

Quote (Tiny)
I did that, i actually follow every topic here ( as i'm usually a referee ).

Its not you, you just do your job, what is good i think.

Forum » League Progress » Matches' Arrangements » [1/4] - All Weapons | Evil vs Endless (Week N°6 --- 25/10 => 31/10)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024