Main | Registration | LoginThursday, 2024-03-28, 5:08 PM
OpenArena
Clan-League 2010 website
OA-CL servers configuration public release soon ! - ForumWelcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum » Informations Section » Servers Informations » OA-CL servers configuration public release soon ! (When and how the OA-CL serv configs will be released)
OA-CL servers configuration public release soon !
supergrismDate: Friday, 2010-04-23, 10:28 PM | Message # 1
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Hello all :-)

It's been since a little more than a month that I started the OA-CL servers configuration project, and Im close to release it, but some (non-fonctional) parts are missing and will arrive only by this Sunday 25th April, so I chose to not release a public version since then, since it can produce some major problems when updating (eg : infinite autodl bug, some servers with old OACL version, etc...). Following the public release, I will be available for any question if anyone has a problem installing the config.

So meanwhile, a server with a private version will be opened by Heap before the Sunday match, probably Saturday, so you all can test what it what we are talking about wink

But, if the config will be public, to be official, a server needs to be approved (mainly to check if the important vars aren't modified and to give the right rcon and ref password).

---

So, in summary, the public release is on Sunday 25th April, and I will try my best to help you all put it in place wink

Keep informed !

RadiusDate: Tuesday, 2010-05-11, 0:00 AM | Message # 2
I Can Win
Group: Users
Can I have question please?

Where can I download server configuration and all needed files to run our own OACL server?

Thanks for answer smile (or Thanks for your time)

supergrismDate: Tuesday, 2010-05-11, 2:48 PM | Message # 3
Administrator
Sorry but due to some lag problems with the mod that should have been released as a part of the configuration package, the mod was changed and we are still updating the configuration, so it can't be released yet.

The config will be released publicly in some weeks from now (1 or 2 at most).

supergrismDate: Monday, 2010-06-28, 10:25 PM | Message # 4
Administrator
More news : I will finish and polish the configs and scripts during the next 2 weeks, but I will wait for the new version of E+ to come out since it will fix many of the problems we are currently encountering, such as GTV no follow bug and always show weapon bar.

Stay tuned, when the config will be public, you will clearly be informed wink

Forum » Informations Section » Servers Informations » OA-CL servers configuration public release soon ! (When and how the OA-CL serv configs will be released)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024