• «
Archive - read only
Forum » League Progress » Matches' Arrangements » ELI EVILCLAN vs IO^CLAN
ELI EVILCLAN vs IO^CLAN
SilverDate: Saturday, 2010-09-04, 10:47 PM | Message # 91
Nightmare!
Group: Official Referees
mh rmf,
that went so, because your team dont know how many players u had and the same was on evil side so no referee was their to write an officiel date with the maps
i think that was your falt not the one from anyone else and about the maps
--> u know all maps since 6 months so u can watch the map long time before u play that dry
i only want to def the organiziation happy

RMFDate: Saturday, 2010-09-04, 11:13 PM | Message # 92
General Moderator
Group: Moderators
u know all maps since 6 months
ho ho ho, no we don't. That is one of the problems with this whole league. It randomly appears to change every 2 weeks.

that went so, because your team dont know how many players u had and the same was on evil side so no referee was their to write an officiel date with the maps
Still this match could be said to be invalid, whatever the reason might be.
But like Tiny said (and I fully agree), they are just stronger than us (and even if they weren't we're not really such assholes to make a official complaint from this) so no need to replay smile

SilverDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 0:18 AM | Message # 93
Nightmare!
Group: Official Referees
Quote (RMF)
ho ho ho, no we don't. That is one of the problems with this whole league. It randomly appears to change every 2 weeks.

but most of the maps, that now are played smile

Quote (RMF)
Still this match could be said to be invalid, whatever the reason might be.
But like Tiny said (and I fully agree), they are just stronger than us (and even if they weren't we're not really such assholes to make a official complaint from this) so no need to replay

no no that wasnt against you or the clan, i only said it, why no officiel date with the maps exist

RMFDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 0:33 AM | Message # 94
General Moderator
Quote (Silver)
but most of the maps, that now are played
Not this one... And Evil clearly made use of that, which I don't blame them for (if we saw such opportunity it we'd likely have done the same).

S-CreamerDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 2:08 PM | Message # 95
Hurt me Plenty
Group: Users
It's looks like baby crying time here, see all above.

Not this one... And Evil clearly made use of that,

I say omg:

first: on your own choosen map, you lost just as easy

second: we didn't knew the maps from the pool either, one hour before the match we decided to explore the mappool, seen all the new maps once, and picked one. You could have done the same.

third: I said several times before- in this longest topic around- that we preferred a match on sunday, that on saturday we could only deliver 2 or 3 players, io still wanted to play.

We had a great time during the game, even a greater time afterwards, Thanks for that RMF

Greetz,
S.Creamer

Evil|Delegate

RMFDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 2:13 PM | Message # 96
General Moderator
Quote (S-Creamer)
first: on your own choosen map, you lost just as easy

Uhm yeah, but that's not what this is about.

Quote (S-Creamer)
second: we didn't knew the maps from the pool either, one hour before the match we decided to explore the mappool, seen all the new maps once, and picked one. You could have done the same.

Doesn't change my opinion on playing Q3 maps rather than OA maps. If we'd play a Q3 map which is played a lot in OA, then sure, but not some random popular Q3 map which noone ever saw before on OA.

third: I said several times before- in this longest topic around- that we preferred a match on sunday, that on saturday we could only deliver 2 or 3 players, io still wanted to play.
More players wouldn't change a thing about the results, and we already have two matches today.

We had a great time during the game, even a greater time afterwards, Thanks for that RMF
Like I said before, it's not really about this match in particular (I've pretty much enjoyed it too), it's just another example of things not right in this league.

Forum » League Progress » Matches' Arrangements » ELI EVILCLAN vs IO^CLAN
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024