Main | Registration | LoginThursday, 2024-03-28, 12:13 PM
OpenArena
Clan-League 2010 website
[1/4] - All Weapons | Evil vs Endless - Page 4 - ForumWelcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Forum » League Progress » Matches' Arrangements » [1/4] - All Weapons | Evil vs Endless (Week N°6 --- 25/10 => 31/10)
[1/4] - All Weapons | Evil vs Endless
miDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 2:42 PM | Message # 46
Bring it On
Group: Users
Quote (Zero_hun)
I know you are a big master of insulting

nah, but again u r a hypocrite (If u want I can bring u the definition of hypocrisy and compare to your behavior zero, it fits very well).

Quote (Tiny)
And noone said you became assholes, if you can quote me that, it would be nice, but when i read again what was written i never see that anywhere.

Quote (Zero_hun)
but when we became the assholes because we cant be there on the new time

Quote (S-Creamer)
You're the one that acts like a insane person here, not us.

That's another strange thing, evils pretending that someone insulted them earlier LOL.

/ and I follow this thread cause a few post were about God*r too.

helvasDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 9:23 PM | Message # 47
I Can Win
Yeah, it's me again. As same boring Helvas as in "insults, haters etc." thread.

Seems that all of you wanted to beat "insults, haters" thread's amount of insults and whines. And you did it! Well done!

Now back to my boring words:
League's goal was to check clans' skills, tactical thinking and weapons' knowledge. As I could observe, it morphed to argue thinking and insults knowledge. It's not my job to judge the clan which started that war. More important than this is which clan has enough brave, skills and courage to stop that crap.
NO, I don't want to show that I'm the greatest one who "created the conflict and now closes it to become super great guy who should be followed" (of course the thing in citations is fabricated). I just can't stand that increasing hate to our clan. I also don't like the way in which that league goes. We hoped for nice, fair and friendly games, but we got something different.
First games were nice. No insults, calm and friendly. But the closer to finals, the worse it becomes. Everyone would like to win, but winning shouldn't be more important than having fun from playing.

We really would like to play that match. It would be a nice teamplay check and of course gameplay on high level. Sad that it ends on stupid argues.

So, we're waiting for another time propositions. Best for us is sunday 21:00, but we can play on other days if it's a must (of course if there isn't any random real-life accident). Ah, and please, try to understand that we can't play on specified time same as we will try to understand your time choices.

Hope to end all league crap and start normal, friendly games.

Helvas.

S-CreamerDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 9:38 PM | Message # 48
Hurt me Plenty
So, a few last words from me.

It can be seen as an insult, it was my personal observation in heated moment. Maybe it's better not to make all personal visions public. I can do that. I see no point in explaining why or how it got this far, both parties are to blame.

No it's time to end this discussion. This community is small enough as it is, there is no point in ripping it apart. This league is almost over, best thing do to now is to end it in a proper way instead of throwing mud around.

At Silver: Let's try both to act like grownups again and organise this game.

Greets,
S.Creamer

Evil|Delegate

TinyDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 11:07 PM | Message # 49
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote (helvas)
I just can't stand that increasing hate to our clan.

Just my last word here to say that noone ever said bad things about the Evil clan. Idk why you say that, but that's not true wink

RMFDate: Sunday, 2010-10-31, 0:10 AM | Message # 50
General Moderator
Group: Moderators
Jesus christ what a mess guys, maybe you all should take it a little easier next time. It's a freakin' game :| But let's not start another discussion.
^not meant as an insult to Jesus, incase anyone would think that :P

OxydDate: Sunday, 2010-10-31, 7:47 AM | Message # 51
I Can Win
It begin to be a spam section here biggrin

Gauntlets are nice ! Don't forget them ! :D

DarkalDate: Sunday, 2010-10-31, 2:53 PM | Message # 52
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Are the problems on because Silv3r has problems in real life and can't be precize to match scheduling and, indeed, sometimes have to postpone the matches ?

Don't really understood WHY the hell are there problems. And people doesn't hate Evil|Clan, I think reactions are to cold and sarcartic S.Creamer writing's manner, but there is no hate.

Anyway, you should listen to what Helvas said, I have nothing to add..

SilverDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 11:00 AM | Message # 53
Nightmare!
Group: Official Referees
Sould i say somthing to this replays and answers or arguments, for sure not, i want to play and have fun not to discusse why we would change the time
but no more words to the last replays start as a new game....

next week sunday 7th ?
about the time i will check it with my mates
about my reallife its all ok and on tuesday i will be back

btw. the ´wtf´ was not against u s-creamer or someone and when u mean that srry ....

greattings Silv3r

Added (2010-11-01, 11:00 Am)
---------------------------------------------

ok i have a time: sunday the 7th @ 21.00 ??

S-CreamerDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 9:14 PM | Message # 54
Hurt me Plenty
Yo Silver

Time and date are excellent for us, tnx for fast reaction. I'll bring my team and some flowers wink

Greets,
S.Creamer

(edit: excellent disapeared while posting)

Evil|Delegate

Message edited by S-Creamer - Monday, 2010-11-01, 9:15 PM

Forum » League Progress » Matches' Arrangements » [1/4] - All Weapons | Evil vs Endless (Week N°6 --- 25/10 => 31/10)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024