Main | Registration | LoginFriday, 2024-04-19, 5:58 AM
OpenArena
Clan-League 2010 website
[FIXED] GTV and OpenArena ? - Page 2 - ForumWelcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
Forum » Informations Section » Servers Informations » [FIXED] GTV and OpenArena ?
[FIXED] GTV and OpenArena ?
DayiiDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-28, 9:42 PM | Message # 16
General Advisor
Group: Advisors
i guess you kicked out GTV-OACL client too? if, that was the problem. If not I have no idea sad

supergrismDate: Thursday, 2010-04-29, 5:21 PM | Message # 17
Administrator
Group: Administrators
No, the GTV client can't get kicked because it uses the private slots. It's just that for Multi-View, GTV seems to calculate the number of players when it connects the first time to the game server, so after the GTV is connected there should be no change in sv_maxclients at all or it will possibly produce a bug.

As for the last match, it's normal since is was played on another server, an OA vanilla server, at the last moment so I guess noone remembered to add the new temporary server in the GTV server...

News : I got to trick the dpmaster listing server to recognize the GTV server, so in the future it should be directly accessible from in-game servers browser wink

supergrismDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 9:31 PM | Message # 18
Administrator
Group: Administrators
News : more hacking, more fun !
GTV will be soon updated, and will at last do its job. I hope it will please you guys, and bring more spectators to watch the very interesting matchs of this league !

Forum » Informations Section » Servers Informations » [FIXED] GTV and OpenArena ?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024