Main | Registration | LoginFriday, 2024-03-29, 3:06 PM
OpenArena
Clan-League 2010 website
______ How Playoff Matches will be displayed ? - ForumWelcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum » League Progress » Matches' Arrangements » ______ How Playoff Matches will be displayed ?
______ How Playoff Matches will be displayed ?
DarkalDate: Friday, 2010-09-03, 10:52 AM | Message # 1
Administrator
Group: Administrators
At all, there will be 16 playoff matches to play by challenge = 64 playoff matches.

When will be playoff matches played ???

The official playoff trees will be displayed the 11th september and first 4 matches will be proposed for the week-end of 17th, 18th and 19th.

After that, 8 matches will be proposed every week until the sunday 7th november.

If everything is gonna be all right, the 4 finals (and 4 little finals for 3rd place) will be played the week of 8th November.

How is the proposition ???

I will personnaly display some threads with match proposition where I will mention :
- 2 playing teams
- challenge(s)
- 2 possible times (and sometimes dates)
- 3 possible referees (referees has to confirm if they can)

Then, teams has to say if they can at those times and which is the best time for them.

Some rules reminding :

- Matches will be proposed, at least, 6 days before the match's proposed date and time.

- If a team did not given any answer at the proposition before, at least, 24h before the match, they will be considerated as abandonning the match (5 days is obviously enough to give an answer.)

- The matches will be played 4vs4. If a player is missing, the match is cancelled. The opponent team can ask for win by abandonment.

- If a match is cancelled ::: If it's not played in next 4 days after the cancelling, the match will be abandonned.

Muahahaha serious things are coming on lol Get ready !!!!!!!!
Good luck everyone !

I wish you to have fun and play fair !!

DarkalDate: Monday, 2010-09-13, 10:57 PM | Message # 2
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Playoff trees released, you can see this in the main page : http://oa-cl.ucoz.org/
or in Groups and League Scores : http://oa-cl.ucoz.org/blog/

I wish good luck to all clan for playoff matches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun and play fair !!

8 matches by week will be proposed and finished. Check Matches' Arrangements Forum every 2 days please !!!

Forum » League Progress » Matches' Arrangements » ______ How Playoff Matches will be displayed ?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024