Main | Registration | LoginTuesday, 2024-04-23, 3:33 PM
OpenArena
Clan-League 2010 website
supeR vs CreW - Page 2 - ForumWelcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Forum » League Progress » Matches' Complains » supeR vs CreW (only rocket)
supeR vs CreW
DarkalDate: Sunday, 2010-10-10, 7:52 PM | Message # 16
Administrator
Group: Administrators
You havn't got mvd ? (multi-view demo)

SilverDate: Monday, 2010-10-11, 2:10 PM | Message # 17
Nightmare!
Group: Official Referees
i cant watch the demo i have from the match really good, because after some time i disconnect and thats always the same when i want to watch the full demo

or do u mean in game, in game i havent got mvd

KecupDate: Monday, 2010-10-11, 4:59 PM | Message # 18
Spectator
Group: Users
Vojta had 999 lag of five minutes, so could not play, nobody noticed. And from 5:25 m we played in three ... and up to 10 seconds before the end server kick Vojta for inactivity because he was inactive due to lag ...

Message edited by Kecup - Monday, 2010-10-11, 5:00 PM

SilverDate: Monday, 2010-10-11, 9:37 PM | Message # 19
Nightmare!
like i said it in my other posts: why didnt he do anything, when he saw that the game went on ?? he could disconnect or spam or idk but do somthing..
so man idk what to say more for me as referee i say no to replay the match, when darkal and the supeR,Bots say nothing else or say that they would replay the match than the decision is for me over now
srry man

miDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-13, 2:17 PM | Message # 20
Bring it On
Quote (Silver)
i cant watch the demo i have from the match really good, because after some time i disconnect and thats always the same when i want to watch the full demo
I'm not sure but maybe the file pak6-patch085.pk3 is causing the problem to replay demo. Move it from baseoa and try to replay the demo then.

The player that has lag may be unable to respond (chat or anything)
Replay the match or not? It depends how much time the teams were uneven... (10 seconds is not a reason to replay)
The other Crew players should notice that a teammate is lagging, and ask for timout then
If the player had lags from the beginning the team should exchange the player to someone that has no connection problems

Server can detect that the players is lagging (not sending packets) and after 10 seconds or so send a console warning, then the referee could timeout - but that is a thing for future development wink

DarkalDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-13, 2:32 PM | Message # 21
Administrator
Quote (mi)
The other Crew players should notice that a teammate is lagging, and ask for timout then

Yes and this is very important, if nobody say nothing and you wait 24h after the match to complain, it's a bit unwarranted..

I belive that Vojta said "wait" once, but I spectated 75% of match and I didn't seen any reason to cancel the match, you started to have hudge lags like 30sec before the end, you was diconnected 1sec before the end and the last flag was done 3vs4 only 1sec after the time-in.

SilverDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-13, 4:56 PM | Message # 22
Nightmare!
thx a lot mi
i will try it biggrin

TinyDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-13, 5:10 PM | Message # 23
Administrator
I don't think there's any reason to replay that match smile

OptimusDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 7:13 PM | Message # 24
Hurt me Plenty
Group: Team Leaders
I did not respond to this topic. But I have to. Let's talk about the last flag ...

Vojta had lag (999) in 5.25 minutes so he could not play ... we played to 5.10 min. in three, meaning that if he Vojta could play, influenced the outcome, the flag would be returned or stolen.

BTW: I remember very well for this match, he was gripped same scenario. http://oa-cl.ucoz.org/forum/63-383-1

DarkalDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 7:40 PM | Message # 25
Administrator
3vs4 on OA_CTF4ISH during 1min it's not the same configuration as playing 3vs4 on Q3W2 during 15sec...
And =SC= asked to stop, then there was a /timeout called. The main problem is : why you didn't stopped to play or noticed the referee to stop, or /timeout ?

VojcekDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-20, 9:40 PM | Message # 26
I Can Win
well if you saw the video, we played 40 seconds in three

LetsMakePartyDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 11:36 AM | Message # 27
Spectator
Super Bots are scared that she might lose if it should be set according to the rules and not according to those that apply to them, do not need crying at: D so let the victory at the X

TinyDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 2:16 PM | Message # 28
Administrator
I didn't get what you said really lol

DarkalDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 5:01 PM | Message # 29
Administrator
Quote (LetsMakeParty)
Super Bots are scared that she might lose if it should be set according to the rules and not according to those that apply to them, do not need crying at: D so let the victory at the X

1- There is not only supeR,Bots who are against replaying this match : other admins, the official referee, other team leaders and other players. So don't talk about supeR,Bots choice.

2- What rule ? That a match has to be replayed because a player lagged for 45sec ?? And nobody of his own team noticed him ?

3- Look at league results, we would be the last who are scared about losing.

miDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 5:46 PM | Message # 30
Bring it On
lol it's almost a month after that game.
There should be one more rule - timelimit for complains (up to 1 week should be enough, then referee decision)

now someone may complain about the match after 1/2 final... and expect replaying 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 matches? wacko

Forum » League Progress » Matches' Complains » supeR vs CreW (only rocket)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024