Main | Registration | LoginThursday, 2024-03-28, 10:00 AM
OpenArena
Clan-League 2010 website
supeR vs CreW - ForumWelcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Archive - read only
Forum » League Progress » Matches' Complains » supeR vs CreW (only rocket)
supeR vs CreW
VojcekDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 7:40 PM | Message # 1
I Can Win
Group: Users
Hello everyone. I would like to go back to yesterday's match .... I think the first map had to pay. Why? My OA was so torn that it could not play. Ping was sometimes OK, but lag and choppy game was all the time. I had 2 killed at a map and ping fluctuating value of the 200.... I suggest that this map has been played, or the entire match, because I think it's not at all fair.

Message edited by Vojcek - Thursday, 2010-10-07, 6:38 AM

TinyDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 10:50 PM | Message # 2
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Well, i played all my league matches ( almost ) with 200/220 for ping actually biggrin

DarkalDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 10:56 AM | Message # 3
Administrator
Hello wink
As I said, Voojta, this problem is from your side : YOU have to fix your connection problem to participate to the league without complain and CreW have to find players who DOES NOT lag to not complain. It wasn't server lags.

But, indeed, you told that you lag ; you would have to set /timeout when you notice some connection problems. If you feel you lagged for previous match there is three solutions :

1- we replay the last Q3W2 flag (at 4 - 0 for supeR,Bots) because that is the time when you warned people about your connection problems.
=> supeR,Bots doesn't really agree with this solution, because it gives you one chance AFTER the match because of unexplicable lags during the match.

2- We cancel ALL the match and replay both maps ; you fix your lags or CreW take another player.
=> supeR,Bots wouldn't see any problems with that.

3- We do not cancel the match ; you have just to think about /timeout the next time and fix connection problems next time or find another player. Because it's not a supeR,Bots fault, it's not a referee fault ; it was only problems from your side..

ALL DECISIONS can be taken only by the referee. So I will wait Vojcek's answer then Silv3r's decision.

VojcekDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 6:08 PM | Message # 4
I Can Win
I did not know about the timeout :-(.
Quote (Darkal)
2- We cancel ALL the match and replay both maps ; you fix your lags or CreW take another player.
=> supeR,Bots wouldn't see any problems with that.

Yes,I agree...

DarkalDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 3:16 PM | Message # 5
Administrator
I heard that you was replaced by the referee, but you wanted to come back finaly... So it was your decision to play with lags, no ?

Finally, supeR,Bots are not 100% agree to replay the match, I wait other opinions, and, especially Silv3r's decision.

VojcekDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 4:41 PM | Message # 6
I Can Win
OA-CL 1 server I was kicked out of the game, because I had a lag. I gave then reconnect again joined me, but again server kicked me.

DarkalDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 4:56 PM | Message # 7
Administrator
Yes but when you was kicked out, the timeout was called !

VojcekDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 5:11 PM | Message # 8
I Can Win
From the five minutes I was slashed. I came back just six minutes in when the timeout, but oa-cl1 server disconnected me again ... So we played one minute in the 3rd. Waiting for comments Silver.

SilverDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 6:14 PM | Message # 9
Nightmare!
Group: Official Referees
hey,
srry that i red it only now,

i red all the things and mention for this discussion
mh first of all i want to tell u about my opinion to this problem

--> the first minutes and caps were all right and there were no problems than around the 8th minute or so i saw that a crew player has problems and i wait a bit because sometimes they only write and than they go back to the match, but Vojcek has really probs, so i set the timeout and i asked whats up and so on, than after a few minutes he come back and i asked him; "all ok" and he said "not real" or so, "but he can play,
so i set the timein and and the match went on
but seconds after i set the timein super,Bots scored their fith flag so the bots won this match
than i asked if its ok that they scored or if we should play again for this last score.... but no answer or somthing else that it isnt ok

--> vojcek i cant watch all players at the same time and i cant see if one has a problem or not so say it to your leader or mates or to the referee and we can set a timeout and u can fix it or crew canlook for an other player

my mention is that all is ok and that the mathes have not be replyed, srry vojcek that isnt against crew (i know optimus very good), but i think u had to tell someone your probs
btw the 5th cap was seconds before i set the timeout ....

greattings Silv3r

Message edited by Silver - Saturday, 2010-10-09, 1:09 PM

VojcekDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 6:33 PM | Message # 10
I Can Win
I disagree. Since the start of the match, I wrote a wait, I was answered, "no wait,, then I wrote LAG no response ... If you saw the video multiple video and my lag around 200, and right from the start of the game. CreW not have mumble or other speak program..... I see that it is unnecessary here to discuss this. The best will probably lock.

SilverDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 6:43 PM | Message # 11
Nightmare!
Quote (Vojcek)
Since the start of the match, I wrote a wait, I was answered,

--> but thats not the solution after one time u wrote to wait, nothing to do.... maybe go spec or so or write it one time more or idk

Quote (Vojcek)
If you saw the video multiple video and my lag around 200

--> lol i saw many players in this mod with ping 200 (for example my mate jonas played sometimes with this ping)

Quote (Vojcek)
CreW not have mumble or other speak program..

--> than wrote it to the referee or somthing else idk like this : " REF i have probs", wait pls, wait " and spam or idk but normaly someone read it and timeout ...

Quote (Vojcek)
I see that it is unnecessary here to discuss this.

--> for u is the best, that we all said, yes u are right and so on ??, but my question is when u know u had probs why did u played and not manty ???

i dont want to pick all your words out and discuss it but i think u dont understand that u have to talk or do somthing when u have such this probs
i never heard that someone play when he has this probs or doesnt do anything when the match doesnt stop....

Message edited by Silver - Friday, 2010-10-08, 6:46 PM

KecupDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 7:39 PM | Message # 12
Spectator
Hello. Since I am one of the representatives of the Crew, I have to explain the record straight .... Vojta was shredded on and since the beginning of the game, wrote a wait, but it was addressed, and thought that it really will not wait ... All the time he shredded OA , it probably could not really play any other members we had at hand and Vojta told us after the match that he had shredded the OA .... We thought he was playing, but did not finish it and its huge lag, which kick him from the server. Even I did not write it, but the map universe we played in four and played quite differently

TinyDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 9:50 PM | Message # 13
Administrator
Well, ref gave his decision, and about lags... it's not really an argument, if you lag, you got to solve the problem yourself or use another player ( i got lags too, but i do with these lags )

DarkalDate: Saturday, 2010-10-09, 10:37 PM | Message # 14
Administrator
I give you my opinion to this (I wasn't here during the match, but I spectated 75% from GTV), then I let Silver to make final decision what we should do :

1- yes you had 180 => 200ping. But there is other players who has this ping and don't say anything.

2- Okay you had some BIG lags ; you would have to tell to other CreW to replace you, and to INSIST, if you tell one time "wait" and nobody see, and after what you, anyway, continue to play (because match was played during 10min) it's a little bit easy to come to complain after the match.

3- You had very very BIG disconnection the last flag ; but when the /timeout was setted, it was only 1sec before supeR,Bots scores. So, I don't know if it's really unfair that you was 3vs4 during 10sec...

4- BTW, lags problems are personal problems that you have to fix yourself before matches OR when you really lag, don't play, say "wait, wait please" and CALL other players like "supeR,Bots plz wait" or "Silver plz wait" or "CreW have a problem". If you only have some few lags, it's not very effective.

May be, Silver, before your decision, you should watch the demo, spectating Vojta, to see if he really had problems during the whole match, or it was only last 10sec 3vs4.

SilverDate: Sunday, 2010-10-10, 6:32 PM | Message # 15
Nightmare!
Quote (Darkal)
May be, Silver, before your decision, you should watch the demo, spectating Vojta, to see if he really had problems during the whole match, or it was only l

yeah but when i dont see such these probs, because i dont spec all the people or so than he should say somthing like u already said
and i mean that he disconnect first at the end of the game sad

Forum » League Progress » Matches' Complains » supeR vs CreW (only rocket)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024